Keep a birds-eye view with our interactive farm map
Accurately plan and record farm management straight from the map using your own farm paddocks, features, hazards and assets. Easy to create on your own, or if you prefer we can create one for you.
- Using the map you can easily measure distance, plan fencing and other capital improvements
- Accurately quantify land inputs such as fertiliser, chemicals, and plan grazing
- Give staff accurate information as to where jobs need to be done
- Easy to update on-the-go through our desktop or mobile applications
Sort your health & safety easily
A complete, fully featured, health and safety tool. The functionality has been reviewed by Worksafe New Zealand. FarmIQ’s health and safety module integrates with the SafeVisit app to manage visitor safety on farm.
- Identify hazards on the map
- Record and report on incidents and near misses
- Capture health and safety training records, record team meetings
- Store emergency plans and related documentation
- Produce reports on health and safety compliance
Save time on compliance and assurance requirements
Meeting compliance obligations can be time-consuming and costly. FarmIQ has the tools and functionality to help you provide the right information in the right format at the right time to those that need it at the click of a mouse. With FarmIQ, you take the lead in demonstrating good management practice across your farm system, creating a better, safer more credible business
- Farm Assurance Programme
- Automated NAIT notifications
- Farm Environment plan
New mobile app out now
Our new mobile app is making it easier for farmers to record on the go.
Measure and analyse animal performance efficiently
Animals are the lifeblood of any farm and their performance and welfare is of paramount importance. The ability to record, report and analyse data relating to animals not only helps you improve productivity and performance, but it also helps to build consumer confidence where it’s needed most.
- Animal heath treatments recording and reporting
- Stock reconciliation
- Sales purchases, death and transfers
- Liveweight and weight target reporting
- Weigh scale integration
- Individual EID recording
- Record stock movements across paddock
Optimise pasture and feed management
For livestock farmers, keeping an accurate record of everything land-related is no longer optional, it’s a critical part of modern pastural farming. And, as restrictions over land usage, water quality and nitrogen leaching become more stringent, technology plays an increasingly important role not just in reporting, but also by helping maximise the return from the land.
- Pasture growth report
- Pasture wedge
- Planting and harvesting
- Paddock nutrient reporting
- Grazing days report
- Fertiliser and chemical application recording
Get all your staff on the same page
As the saying goes, many hands make light work and that's never truer than in a farm environment. Staff bring the farm to life and make it tick, but making sure people are safe, trained, paid and retained is hard work, particularly on larger farms with many staff.
FarmIQ helps simplify and streamline the process of managing staff by keeping staff records all in one place and accessible from anywhere.
- Staff and contractor records
- Timesheets and rosters
- Contractor and visitor management
- Third party access