We may use your personal information for any of the following purposes:
- to contact you about any of the services or products we offer (including via our Resellers);
- to process and respond to your enquiries, requests, registration or application relating to or for any services or products we supply (including via our Resellers);
- to provide services and products to you or (where applicable) a Reseller;
- to inform you of any services, products, offers, events or information which may be of interest to you;
- to aggregate the personal information with other information or data;
- where you have purchased, subscribed or registered to receive any service or product from us (or our agent), for any specific purpose identified in the relevant Terms & Conditions;
- to exercise any of our rights under the relevant Terms & Conditions or any applicable agreement with a Reseller;
- to comply with relevant laws;
- for any specific purpose which we notify you of at the time your personal information is collected;
- for any other purpose where you have provided your consent for this use;
- for our administrative purposes and any other purposes permitted by law; and
- to improve the services and products we supply (including via our Resellers).
We may disclose your personal information (including your identity):
- to Resellers (if applicable);
- to our agents, service providers (including our hosting providers and payment processors), partners and any other relevant third parties to the extent necessary to carry out any of the purposes for which we may use your personal information (as outlined above);
- where you have purchased, subscribed or registered to receive any service or product from us (or our agent), in accordance with the relevant Terms & Conditions;
- if we determine that the disclosure is necessary in connection with a third party complaint regarding your use of any services or products supplied by us (including via our Resellers);
- if we are requested to do so in the course of legal proceedings or other investigations;
- where we are permitted to do so by applicable law; or
- otherwise with your authorisation or consent.
Where we have aggregated your personal information with other information or data, we may use, publish, disclose, provide, license, sell, rent or exploit the aggregated information or data set in any form and in any manner, except that:
- we will not publish, disclose or provide the aggregated information or data set in a form where you are specifically identified; and
- we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information cannot readily be identified in, or extracted from, any aggregated information or data set which is to be published, disclosed or provided.
Except as provided above, we will not share your personal information with any other third parties and will not sell, license or rent your personal information to third parties.
If you choose not to consent to certain uses or disclosures of personal information, you may not be able to access and use services or products supplied by us (or parts of those services or products).